HEARD FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT THE WELL HAS A POTENTIAL OF 13-16 MILLION PER DAY.

Views: 190

Replies to This Discussion

Oh..... How sweet would that be?????? Natchitoches Parish needs some good news like that. Everyone keep their fingers and toes crossed...
wouldn't this be unheard of from a vertical well?

natch n3
Will we know this in the( real )near future?
No not at all El Paso drilled one in Castor that came in at over 30 million a day. It was a James Lime vertical well at a depth of 7500 feet I think. I had a discussion about this well with Jay the Geologist a few weeks back, can't remember the title to the post but I can pull up the well serial number.
DeSotoDude:
Thanks for that affirmation.
natch n3
Are you the same guy who said the messenger well hasn't drilled 6' into the good earth (at a time when it was already past 8,000')?
All i know is what was told to me by a person who lives close to the well and has a contact that is involved in the well. The report to the conservation dept shows that 3 million cubic ft. of dry gas has been flowed to date since it was put in line. the line size is 8''. It will be a long time before we know of any solid data. But we all hope for good news.
I was actually responding to desotodude, who, back in June, posted on here that the well hadn't drilled "6' into the good earth" at a time when it was thousands of feet in. This was confirmed by sonris report a few days later. At that point, rather than admitting his error, desotodude deleted all of his posts that had the 6' into the good earth statement.
I am told that there is not much of a possiblity for a verticle well to produce that flow! It might be a record! But, hopefully, it will have an excellent flow! I hope that for my neighbors, the Messengers as they are hard working people and deserve the best especially after enduring our many posts, LOL! For those of you that don't know them, it is nothing to see Becca Messenger driving a tractor all day! I just wish them the best and many more great wells to come!
Hope the Messenger fields look like the Frierson fields in South Caddo parish, I wonder how long the Frierson boys will keep farming, they farm some mighty good things out of the ground, drive down Ellerbe Road and Frierson road at night and count the rigs! Good for the Messenger's.
I've wondered the same thing, Buckshot!! Good for them..they are nice people.
Mr. Todd go back to the 1920s and look at the history of North Louisiana and South Arkansas. Many wells came in at 30 to 50 million a day and I even read about one that did 100 million a day. These were wells that didn't produced but burned out of control forming craters that sucked up all the equipment on the drill site. I read of one crater that was 600 feet across and 100 feet deep. These wells were shallow by todays standards.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service