RFKirkland's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Very interesting.  I have a similar situation where a cousin and I have the same amo…"

RFKirkland replied Sep 22, 2011 to Should production volume per SONRIS equal paid volume per royalty payment?

29 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Donna Thornton

"The well is in Louisiana, not Texas. "

RFKirkland replied Sep 20, 2011 to Treating and Gathering Deductions not in the Lease, but being deducted from royalty checks

63 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Ray

"Does any know a good Oil and Gas lawyer in Louisisana that they would recommend my f…"

RFKirkland replied Aug 1, 2011 to Separate the Heirship of land and partition deed

23 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"I want to thank everyone for giving me this invaluable information concerning this i…"

RFKirkland replied Aug 1, 2011 to Separate the Heirship of land and partition deed

23 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

" Will you let me know, why we should consider a quictclaim deed?"

RFKirkland replied Jul 31, 2011 to Separate the Heirship of land and partition deed

23 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"  We have tried to compromise with them and to no avail, this is not working.  They…"

RFKirkland replied Jul 31, 2011 to Separate the Heirship of land and partition deed

23 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"I have been told that if you separate the land and not the mineral rights (in your e…"

23 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"Would it be better to force a partition deed with the majority of the heirs signing…"

RFKirkland replied Jul 29, 2011 to Separate the Heirship of land and partition deed

23 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"Thanks for the infor.  We are talking to a lawyer, but wanted to know what others ar…"

RFKirkland replied Jul 29, 2011 to Separate the Heirship of land and partition deed

23 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"Thanks. We have the survey that shows where everyone property will be located.  We n…"

23 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service