Renee Brown's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much, Skip. "

Renee Brown replied Oct 23, 2020 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"Hi Dion,  I sent you a friend request so that I could send you a message. I believe…"

Renee Brown replied Oct 23, 2020 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"Good to know. Thanks for the information! "

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"There is so much useful information in this forum. Thank you for posting. "

Renee Brown replied Oct 15, 2020 to Natural-Gas Prices Are Flying. So Are Producers’ Stocks

5 Oct 15, 2020
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"No, you didn’t but I can tell you are knowledgeable about how the O&G business w…"

Renee Brown replied Oct 12, 2020 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"Very useful information, Dion! My ultimate goal is to maximize the earning potential…"

Renee Brown replied Oct 12, 2020 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"I appreciate this detailed explanation of the potential impact of a new administrati…"

Renee Brown replied Oct 9, 2020 to KAMALA DID NOT SAY

6 Oct 13, 2020
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"I’m probably wording it wrong. O&G terminology is definitely not my strong suit.…"

Renee Brown replied Oct 8, 2020 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"I have undivided interest over several sections so it’s always really complicated fo…"

Renee Brown replied Oct 8, 2020 to Indigo making aggressive offers to purchase mineral rights.

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

"Thanks for your input, gentlemen. I do realize that it’s always a good idea to hold…"

27 Sep 9
Reply by Bill R

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service