Joel Abramson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The science and the conclusion is gaining momentum. I found this in Forbes.   http:/…"

Joel Abramson replied May 11, 2011 to Duke University study finds correlation between methane in water wells and active gas wells

12 May 11, 2011
Reply by dbob

"Yeah, I am really starting to enjoy this thread. The more gossip and rumor concernin…"

Joel Abramson replied Feb 5, 2011 to Oil found below the Haynesville.

101 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by little ole 1st grade teacher

"Mr Souter had admonished Ms. Foote for her post. I responded to his Nanny post. He p…"

101 Apr 15, 2011

"Taking a strict line on the letter of the law. That is pretty novel for some to expr…"

101 Apr 15, 2011

"Keith: I have AVASTI and have been on your site frequently. I noticed, on the 15th,…"

Joel Abramson replied Sep 16, 2010 to PLEASE UPDATE ME: Are you still getting the "virus threat" message?

28 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff

"That is right. The whole purpose of it to start with. Change you can believe in."

Joel Abramson replied Aug 12, 2010 to The threat of the 'fake fishermen': How BP may be paying out millions in oil spill compensation to fraudsters

6 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by sesport

"Pipe: I was involved with providing services to Katrina evacuees in Dallas. You woul…"

Joel Abramson replied Aug 12, 2010 to The threat of the 'fake fishermen': How BP may be paying out millions in oil spill compensation to fraudsters

6 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by sesport

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service