Mister Sunday's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Too many variables."

Mister Sunday replied Sep 21 to DUCs Good For Up To 4 Years

1 Sep 21
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Okay, so its an advertisement to sell their forecast..."

Mister Sunday replied Sep 6 to IHS releases shale production data, decline rates for US wells

5 Sep 6
Reply by Mister Sunday

"I was hoping to see some kind of search capability to see how there computer forecas…"

Mister Sunday replied Sep 6 to IHS releases shale production data, decline rates for US wells

5 Sep 6
Reply by Mister Sunday

"I did not know the Haynesville was in Harris County."

Mister Sunday replied Jul 16 to Lease rates in Harris County TX

2 Jul 16
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Thanks for the explanation."

Mister Sunday replied Jul 15 to Natural Gas And The Electric Power Sector: The Latest Trends

5 Jul 15
Reply by Mister Sunday

"The last power plant I was in looked like it burned NG with a metering valve type sy…"

Mister Sunday replied Jul 11 to Natural Gas And The Electric Power Sector: The Latest Trends

5 Jul 15
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Thanks!"

Mister Sunday replied Jul 8 to New Solar + Battery Price Crushes Fossil Fuels, Buries Nuclear

15 Jul 9

"Wow!"

Mister Sunday replied Jul 8 to US generates more electricity from renewables than coal for first time ever

6 Jul 20
Reply by Aaron Moak

"On the efficiency of PV cells I have no doubt they are improving at an exponential r…"

Mister Sunday replied Jul 8 to New Solar + Battery Price Crushes Fossil Fuels, Buries Nuclear

15 Jul 9

"what is the lifespan of these batteries?  What are they made of ?  How much do they…"

15 Jul 9

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service