Mister Sunday's Discussions (221)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I did not know the Haynesville was in Harris County."

Mister Sunday replied Jul 16 to Lease rates in Harris County TX

2 Jul 16
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Thanks for the explanation."

Mister Sunday replied Jul 15 to Natural Gas And The Electric Power Sector: The Latest Trends

5 Jul 15
Reply by Mister Sunday

"The last power plant I was in looked like it burned NG with a metering valve type sy…"

Mister Sunday replied Jul 11 to Natural Gas And The Electric Power Sector: The Latest Trends

5 Jul 15
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Thanks!"

Mister Sunday replied Jul 8 to New Solar + Battery Price Crushes Fossil Fuels, Buries Nuclear

15 Jul 9

"Wow!"

Mister Sunday replied Jul 8 to US generates more electricity from renewables than coal for first time ever

6 Jul 20
Reply by Aaron Moak

"On the efficiency of PV cells I have no doubt they are improving at an exponential r…"

Mister Sunday replied Jul 8 to New Solar + Battery Price Crushes Fossil Fuels, Buries Nuclear

15 Jul 9

"what is the lifespan of these batteries?  What are they made of ?  How much do they…"

15 Jul 9

"Wow"

Mister Sunday replied Jun 26 to Nat Gas Prices Hit Three-Year Low

34 Jul 19
Reply by Sod Holder

"I think it's quite obvious that they will fall on their face until demand can prop i…"

34 Jul 19
Reply by Sod Holder

"I wonder what the ratio of gas to condensate was on those?  If the well was drilled…"

34 Jul 19
Reply by Sod Holder

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service