Mister Sunday's Discussions (259)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting"

Mister Sunday replied on Tuesday to First Fully Automated Land Rig Drills First Well

4 yesterday
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"No, I'll have to admit, everything is well marked.  However, they will take a past c…"

Mister Sunday replied Sep 30 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

27 Sep 30
Reply by Mister Sunday

"    I don't suppose it really matters what they pay me, because every once in a whil…"

Mister Sunday replied Sep 30 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

27 Sep 30
Reply by Mister Sunday

"XTO Price for July is $3.42"

Mister Sunday replied Sep 28 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

27 Sep 30
Reply by Mister Sunday

"         XTO Price Paid   January-$2.33  February-$3.44      March-$2.57         Apr…"

Mister Sunday replied Sep 20 to U.S. NATURAL GAS MONTHLY SETTLEMENT PRICE TRACKER

27 Sep 30
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Hell! You'd Think They'd Want To Do It To Cut Down On Losses!"

Mister Sunday replied Aug 18 to Frackers, Shippers Eye Natural-Gas Leaks as Climate Change Concerns Mount

10 Aug 30

"Thank You for that excellent Big Picture breakdown, but I was more wondering about t…"

Mister Sunday replied Aug 17 to New Permian Basin Pipeline May Inpact Haynesville Gas Price

4 Aug 17

"We saw this supply glut coming for a while now.  This RSG Physical Molecule thing is…"

Mister Sunday replied Aug 17 to New Permian Basin Pipeline May Inpact Haynesville Gas Price

4 Aug 17

"I do like the rock that they use for the railroad bed"

Mister Sunday replied Aug 10 to Lawn care is going electric. And the revolution is here to stay.

7 Aug 10

"It beats the heck out of having to store fuel and have multiple fuel cans for differ…"

Mister Sunday replied Jul 21 to Lawn care is going electric. And the revolution is here to stay.

7 Aug 10

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service