dbob's Discussions (1,542)

Discussions Replied To (774) Replies Latest Activity

"Its my general understanding some of the technology may be useful in the Haynesville…"

dbob replied Sep 18 to Oil giants partner with environmental group to track Permian Basin's methane emissions

12 Sep 22
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Although I thought better of it, I thought I'd add my response.  I don't particularl…"

dbob replied Sep 1 to Joe Biden’s ‘not banning fracking’ defense, explained

15 Sep 4

"IMHO, hedges are important.  The other thing that is important is for those operator…"

dbob replied Aug 17 to Haynesville Well Economics: Back of the Envelope Calculations

19 Aug 29
Reply by Rock Man

"Skip in this sequence " Leaving out LOE (Lease Operating Expense) and factoring a 2…"

dbob replied Aug 16 to Haynesville Well Economics: Back of the Envelope Calculations

19 Aug 29
Reply by Rock Man

"In any event, plugging some orphan wells, and giving some ability to incentive to br…"

dbob replied Apr 27 to The great crew change

13 Apr 28
Reply by Rock Man

"Skip, I like your approach (common sense isn't always common).   But I will add my…"

dbob replied Apr 26 to The great crew change

13 Apr 28
Reply by Rock Man

"I'd love to see the 'as drilled" and get a chance to talk to the drillers/engineers/…"

dbob replied Feb 15 to Why Shell Drilled a “Horseshoe” Well in the Permian Basin

11 Feb 16
Reply by Rock Man

"Waha prices for April and later are all negative more than $1.00.  https://www.cmegr…"

dbob replied Feb 10 to Natural Gas Is in a Tailspin and There’s Almost Nowhere to Hide

15 Feb 11

"The Waha hub was at $0.63 earlier today.  https://texasalliance.org/daily-market-inf…"

dbob replied Jan 22 to Natural Gas Goes Below $2 mmbtu

20 Jan 23

"Skip - regardless of the animal specific emission rate, discussions about livestock…"

dbob replied Sep 17, 2019 to There are some things more important than the price of an mcf of natural gas or a barrel of oil

57 Sep 25, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service