Henry, Landowner's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I remember hearing: "The cure for high prices is high prices and the cure for low pr…"

Henry, Landowner replied Mar 17, 2009 to As Oil and Gas Prices Plunge, Drilling Frenzy Ends

11 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Buddy

"Les, On Bloomberg, I hear some analyst say world oil reserves are declining at 6% pe…"

Henry, Landowner replied Dec 9, 2008 to Looks Like the Party Is Over (At Least for the Time Being)

76 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

"It is a Chesapeake well."

Henry, Landowner replied Dec 9, 2008 to SECTION 31 IN STONEWALL, LA. ON TWIN OAKS ROAD.

4 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Henry, Landowner

"It's 19 degrees in Columbus, Ohio right now. That is cold to me. I hope to be back i…"

Henry, Landowner replied Dec 5, 2008 to Looks Like the Party Is Over (At Least for the Time Being)

76 Dec 9, 2008

"Ronnie, I do not know. I see where Chesapeake is having cash problems. I am sure the…"

Henry, Landowner replied Dec 5, 2008 to Looks Like the Party Is Over (At Least for the Time Being)

76 Dec 9, 2008

"I own property in three sections. Two of the sections have a well drilled waiting to…"

Henry, Landowner replied Dec 5, 2008 to SOMALI PIRATES IN DISCUSSION TO ACQUIRE CITIBANK

22 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I appreciate you Skip. I am retired now but not rich. I hope to be richer if this…"

Henry, Landowner replied Dec 5, 2008 to SOMALI PIRATES IN DISCUSSION TO ACQUIRE CITIBANK

22 Dec 6, 2008

"What do you think Chesapeak will do about all the wells they need to drill within th…"

76 Dec 9, 2008

"Skip, Are you retired or just way to rich?"

22 Dec 6, 2008

"Me too BirdDawg."

76 Dec 9, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service