Hopeful About Natural Gas's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (471) Replies Latest Activity

"Speaking as someone who has sold their mineral rights, it's a very difficult and per…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jun 9 to Offers to Buy Royalties

5 Jun 9
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

"Excellent article! The Atlantic usually has well researched and challenging articles…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Feb 26 to The Terrifying Warning Lurking in the Earth’s Ancient Rock Record

5 Mar 16
Reply by JHH

"WAIT!!!  I thought I donated as HANG!  (who never thought ahead about what the initi…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jan 15 to Thankful for GoHaynesvilleShale.com?

18 Jan 16
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Hi Skip,  You enjoy the holidays and stay safe too! Actually, I checked and someone…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Dec 4, 2020 to Thankful for GoHaynesvilleShale.com?

18 Jan 16

"I did it! Many thanks for GHS. It has been great for so many, many people - includin…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Dec 4, 2020 to Thankful for GoHaynesvilleShale.com?

18 Jan 16

"A good read and a good trip down memory lane! Thanks Skip, 2008 seems like a lifetim…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Mar 24, 2020 to Past Haynesville experience show possible reduction rates

5 Mar 24, 2020

"Skip, I'm really glad you are devoting some time to this. Our nation needs reasonabl…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jan 17, 2020 to Are We Ready To Debate This or Here Skip Goes Again

29 Feb 21, 2020

"Lest we forget Aubrey's famous, nearly last words ... "$30,000 an acre is chump chan…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Oct 21, 2019 to Energy Stocks Fall Faster Than Oil Prices

12 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Steve,  I really like how you asked your kids to offer your rights to your nieces an…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Feb 8, 2019 to Daddy said "Never Sell Your Mineral Rights" - But, I Did

20 Jan 28

"The link works! I got my donation in. Thanks for your efforts, Keith. Keep up the gr…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jan 9, 2019 to Donation Link Now Working

4 Jan 9, 2019

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service