Joel's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Texas case?  I guess I assumed the OP was in Louisiana but if they're in TX, that mi…"

Joel replied Sep 29, 2011 to Treating and Gathering Deductions not in the Lease, but being deducted from royalty checks

63 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Ray

"Some royalty deals may be set up 'free of production costs' but some things that ord…"

Joel replied Sep 23, 2011 to Treating and Gathering Deductions not in the Lease, but being deducted from royalty checks

63 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Ray

"Haynesville Royal-T"

Joel replied Jul 20, 2010 to Shale Slogans

131 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Bartr

"Hi KB, The depletion allowance isn't limited to stripper/marginal wells. There are…"

Joel replied May 7, 2009 to ASK NOT WHAT GHS CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ALL OF US !!! (as in the whole United States - not just the Ark-La-Tex)

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"Since you're not an accountant, it's not a good idea to use terms like allowance and…"

Joel replied May 6, 2009 to ASK NOT WHAT GHS CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ALL OF US !!! (as in the whole United States - not just the Ark-La-Tex)

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"Hi KB, You can't mix expenses and credits. I don't know that it's possible to expla…"

Joel replied May 6, 2009 to ASK NOT WHAT GHS CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ALL OF US !!! (as in the whole United States - not just the Ark-La-Tex)

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"No fiction involved. It is a reduction in the value of what is in the ground. Gas pl…"

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"Hi KB, I'm not sure what you're driving at. I take it you're not a business person.…"

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"Hi KB, O&G accountants probably disdain words like 'virtually' and use numbers.…"

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

"Where is the tax free income? If you're talking depletion, that adjusts for the fact…"

76 May 13, 2009
Reply by Snake Stewart

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service