Max's Discussions (1,002)

Discussions Replied To (423) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, but you would still have one good foot.  A vote for a republican is shooting y…"

Max replied Oct 16 to U.S. Cash for Ukraine GAS - Steve Hilton Monologue from last night was very enlightening

11 Oct 16
Reply by kittycatmama

"We like to point our fingers at China and India but if we do the math on green house…"

Max replied Oct 8 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9
Reply by Steve P

"I think the point most people miss when talking about climate change, global warming…"

Max replied Oct 6 to As Permafrost Melts, Russia Ratifies Paris Climate Agreement

29 Oct 9
Reply by Steve P

"Mister Sunday, all the pulverizers that I've worked on basically worked the same.  T…"

Max replied Jul 12 to Natural Gas And The Electric Power Sector: The Latest Trends

5 Jul 15
Reply by Mister Sunday

"When I went to work at a coal fired plant, we expected them to be in service for a l…"

Max replied Jul 8 to US generates more electricity from renewables than coal for first time ever

6 Jul 20
Reply by Aaron Moak

"Skip, I do remember the high NG prices back in the 70's.  The power company that I w…"

Max replied Jul 8 to Which states have the cheapest NG prices?

6 Jul 20
Reply by William C. Morrison

"Steve P, I do agree that timber land pays low property taxes but timber growers have…"

Max replied Jul 8 to New Solar + Battery Price Crushes Fossil Fuels, Buries Nuclear

15 Jul 9
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Skip, I guess the "best" or "worst" depends on if you're the seller or if you're the…"

Max replied Jul 8 to Which states have the cheapest NG prices?

6 Jul 20
Reply by William C. Morrison

"Methane leaks are easy enough to fix, and since repairing them means retaining more…"

Max replied Oct 16, 2018 to Natural Gas: half of the industry’s leaks could be fixed at a profit

11 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by dbob

"JHH, I read here on GHS that you could either pay federal tax's on compensation from…"

Max replied Oct 12, 2018 to Price per rod

10 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by JHH

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service