Leo Schumacher's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"My understanding was that if an oil company was taking your minerals without an agre…"

Leo Schumacher replied Jan 28, 2016 to Question regarding property with mineral rights and wells without a lease

15 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I also follow the Go Marcellus blog, and this is also a major problem in Ohio, PA, a…"

Leo Schumacher replied Jul 14, 2015 to What Happens if a company that you are leased with goes bankrupt

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Thank you!"

Leo Schumacher replied Jul 7, 2015 to What Happens if a company that you are leased with goes bankrupt

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Hi Gale, I asked my attorney for guidance.  William provided some helpful informatio…"

Leo Schumacher replied Jul 7, 2015 to What Happens if a company that you are leased with goes bankrupt

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Thank you for this information. Does this concept apply in all states?  Should the o…"

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"My very limited understanding of accounting... If a company pays too much for an ass…"

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Maybe I missed this discussion point, but many gas companies lag their royalty payme…"

36 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service