JHH's Discussions (1,061)

Discussions Replied To (825) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting.  I was wondering about exports after reading an article about a…"

JHH replied Apr 7 to U.S. LNG Feedgas Demand Surges as Export Capacity Additions Continue

3 yesterday
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Interesting!   Always good to learn something."

JHH replied Mar 16 to The Terrifying Warning Lurking in the Earth’s Ancient Rock Record

5 Mar 16
Reply by JHH

"I really like geothermal and the small nuke plants options.  Not sure if it's cost e…"

JHH replied Mar 15 to Chicken or the Egg?

6 Mar 16

"Hahahahah.  Good one "

JHH replied Mar 15 to Chicken or the Egg?

6 Mar 16

"thanks for the information "

JHH replied Feb 24 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (4/9/2021)

43 on Saturday

"10-4. "

JHH replied Feb 24 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (4/9/2021)

43 on Saturday

"Skip, What's the going rate for fracking water?  Producers are scouting for water so…"

43 on Saturday

"How many homes are on the Griddy system and where are they...large cities... small t…"

JHH replied Feb 20 to As Texas deep freeze subsides, some households now face electricity bills as high as $10,000

17 Feb 21

"very good, thanks.  who pays for the huge spot market price?  The spectators or cons…"

JHH replied Feb 17 to "Power Bills To The Moon": Chaos, Shock As Electricity Prices Across US Explode

39 Feb 19
Reply by Max

"Texas has the money... we have the will to fix this.  I just hope we do it! And yes,…"

JHH replied Feb 17 to "Power Bills To The Moon": Chaos, Shock As Electricity Prices Across US Explode

39 Feb 19
Reply by Max

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service