JHH's Discussions (1,065)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the article.  Nice to see news from the East Texas Haynesville.  It has b…"

JHH replied Jul 6 to Improving Drilling Performance in East Texas Haynesville Shale

3 Jul 6
Reply by M B Gilster

"That's what I was thinking too."

JHH replied May 7 to The resilient Haynesville Shale: More rigs, more takeaway capacity.

5 May 7
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"WOW! Thanks for posting.  I'm on the Texas side... and all I see are sand trucks 24-…"

JHH replied May 6 to The resilient Haynesville Shale: More rigs, more takeaway capacity.

5 May 7

"Thanks for the article.  I'm confused by the prediction that use of coal and renewab…"

JHH replied Apr 27 to EIA expects U.S. natural gas consumption to continue decreasing in 2021 and 2022

7 Apr 27

"Thanks for posting.  I was wondering about exports after reading an article about a…"

JHH replied Apr 7 to U.S. LNG Feedgas Demand Surges as Export Capacity Additions Continue

3 Apr 13

"Interesting!   Always good to learn something."

JHH replied Mar 16 to The Terrifying Warning Lurking in the Earth’s Ancient Rock Record

5 Mar 16
Reply by JHH

"I really like geothermal and the small nuke plants options.  Not sure if it's cost e…"

JHH replied Mar 15 to Chicken or the Egg?

6 Mar 16

"Hahahahah.  Good one "

JHH replied Mar 15 to Chicken or the Egg?

6 Mar 16

"thanks for the information "

JHH replied Feb 24 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (10/22/2021)

101 on Saturday

"10-4. "

JHH replied Feb 24 to HAYNESVILLE RIG COUNT BY PARISH/COUNTY AND OPERATOR (10/22/2021)

101 on Saturday

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service