JHH's Discussions (1,012)

Discussions Replied To (788) Replies Latest Activity

"10-4, thanks. "

JHH replied Mar 11 to *Saudis, Russia, Iraq & Nigeria Up Production - Additional ~1.2M Barrels/Day*

12 Mar 12
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Skip:  I think I heard Harold Hamm of Continental Oil say on  one of the business ch…"

JHH replied Mar 10 to *Saudis, Russia, Iraq & Nigeria Up Production - Additional ~1.2M Barrels/Day*

12 Mar 12

"Nice assessment.  Do you really think Comstock will buy Chesapeake... with all of th…"

JHH replied Feb 9 to Natural Gas Is in a Tailspin and There’s Almost Nowhere to Hide

15 Feb 11

"So where do producers/developers/drillers go from here?  Stop drilling... reduce out…"

JHH replied Feb 9 to Natural Gas Is in a Tailspin and There’s Almost Nowhere to Hide

15 Feb 11

"I like reading all of these articles.  and responses.  sometimes I learn from the ve…"

JHH replied Jan 25 to Ignore the Fake Climate Debate, or Is The Wall Street Journal Following GHS?

30 Jan 28

"That's what I thought.  Thanks. "

JHH replied Nov 21, 2019 to Jerry Jones Visits Marshall, Texas... Marshall, Texas

8 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by JHH

"the article said he was here for a speech.  did not say where... or identify his aud…"

JHH replied Nov 21, 2019 to Jerry Jones Visits Marshall, Texas... Marshall, Texas

8 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by JHH

"Hey Skip... If you find out where he was speaking... let us know.  I'm guessing he w…"

JHH replied Nov 20, 2019 to Jerry Jones Visits Marshall, Texas... Marshall, Texas

8 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by JHH

"yes agreed. "

JHH replied Nov 14, 2019 to Comstock in talks to buy Chesapeake's Haynesville assets

19 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Rock Man

"Skip:  I hope it works out for Jerry and his shareholders"

JHH replied Nov 13, 2019 to Comstock in talks to buy Chesapeake's Haynesville assets

19 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Rock Man

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service