Okay folks, Haynesville has granted permission for me to ask y'all what you would ask the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources Secretary Scott Angelle and Commissioner of the Office of Conservation, Jim Welsh. KSLA will be sitting down with Angelle and Welsh this week, and we'd like to take an interactive approach in posing the questions you would like answers to. It would be best to have all the questions in by Thursday, Noon.
So, fire away by posting them under this discussion, and KSLA will ask as many of them as time allows.
Edited to update: due to Gustav, the the Governor has asked state department heads to stay in town. Our interview will be rescheduled once the threat has passed.

Tags: Angelle, KSLA, Welsh

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No word yet from the Commissioner's office on rescheduling. I'll let you know!
Secretary Angelle/ Commissioner Welsh

My Father is a land owner who thinks that he may have been cheated with false information regarding the lease of his land to an oil company who wants to search the land for shale. He accepted an agreement with them, but they withheld information about the land, and how much shale they think he might actually have on the property. I overheard K.S.L.A. on the T.V. speak of a law firm accepting applications for people, who think they have been treated the same way, on their news channel, but was unable to find a link or number to call on K.S.L.A.s website. If there's anyway to get the number or information to that law firm, it would be a great help.

My e-mail address is as follows: dick_hislope@yahoo.com

Thanks,
A Fellow American
Richard, here is link for the organization referred to in that story, United Neighbors for Oil and Gas rights.
Any word on this interview?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service