anyone heard of Lone Star Land Dev. , or 67 development

they have been around plain dealing area for a few weeks

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One thing I notice about Mr Louges posts is he always stands up for his integrity. I believe he does have integrity. It is not enough to for me just on that. I want experience and integrity. The simple fact is that lone star is not in any shape or form an experienced oil and gas company. I personally have better contacts than lone star has and as a large landowner think if he can flip the leases that is great. I for one do not someone to make several million for doing some phone calls. There are some who have signed with and should recieve their money in late September so we will see. If Mr Louge can get 12k by flipping them to give the landowner this payment then we will get 15 to 18k per acre. The simple fact is time will tell if lonestar can deliver. Patience will be the key for everyone who wants big money. It is awful early in the game to see how the shale in north caddo pans out. The next 6 months can change a lot
If in fact they have recorded leases without the landowners being paid, that could be looked upon as fraud. Surely they didn't do this.
Pittboss33 said:
If in fact they have recorded leases without the landowners being paid, that could be looked upon as fraud. Surely they didn't do this.
Ray C said:
Pittboss33 said:
That is exactly what is happening. 64 Dev. has, in most cases 45 working days to pay the lease money, or lease is void.
Ray C said:
Ray C said:
Pittboss33 said:
That is exactly what is happening. 64 Dev. has, in most cases 45 working days to pay the lease money, or lease is void.

They (land man) hit my elderly grandparents and they have not received anything. There will be a special place in Hale for those taking advantage of the elderly. I have taken their contract to a lawyer for inspection.
hale?
yeah, like Oh Hale No!!
I understand what they are doing. They should hold the lease until it is paid. After the landowner has been compensated, then the lease should be recorded.
Since the last post, has anyone had (or has anyone heard of anyone having had) a favorable experience with 64, Lone Star, Mr. Logue, Mr. Campbell and/or anyone associated with any of these entities or individuals?
They are nothing but a bunch of fools, they have no clue what they are doing and have broken hundreds of signed leases, many of them multi-million dollar deals. They cost many poeple millions of dollars who could have signed with reputable companies for smaller bonuses, they went with crooks because they offered more, they never paid a red cent on a lease, the play was defined and now those people won't get any offers. Do not have anything to do with these losers.
From a legal standpoint, from the Texas Secretary of State Tax records:

http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/servlet/cpa.app.coa.CoaSearch

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service