Obama says, 'I will tap our natural gas reserves'!!'I will cut taxes for 95% of Amercans'!!

Great for Shalers, that's us.
I don't know about you, but even with my Shale blessings, I am still in the lower 95%. For those of you in the top 5, so sorry....NOT.
So I know who I am going with.

What'dya think of that!

Yes We Can and WILL!

Tags: Obama, bote, election, gas, natural, taxes

Views: 353

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gee Mooncookie,

You're a bit full of yourself aren't you.....the Obama campaign would probably like to gag you just like that British twit on the MTV awards a few weeks ago....you guys are starting to come off as a bit desperate.

But please keep it up till election day....it points out the clear distinction between your ilk's values and those of most working people. Btw, thanks for reminding us.

The far far left of the Democratic Party has again managed to draw a bead on their right foot and then squeeze off a burst.
Mooncookie,

For someone who splatters paint on canvas and puts a big pricetag on it so some claret sipping liberal can feel good about buying an expensive piece of crap, I werent aware you were so above us all and all knowing, that is the typical liberal reaction when confronted with facts, Your Brit husband (how sophisticated) might need to take a copy of the Patriot Act back to jolly Londontown before he gets blown up on a bus, airplane or in somthin other fashion by the Islamic Immigrants who are taking over the British Isles. You already do write like Chomsky, terrible with no points and no statements based in fact. I think I know a little bit more about Washington as I used to work there. You are such a classic elitist based on you own writings and replies, its always, well conservatives just arent smart enough to understand the milleu of Liberals. I will pose one question to you, how many Terrorist attacks have there been In the good ole USA since the Patriot Act? Absolutely zero successful ones and lots of attmpts. Why dont you move to England I think you would fit in better their.
It didnt take long for some whiney liberal to start crying and ask Haynesville for censorship, lol. It is so easy to smoke these babys out. And oh yeah Mooncookie, The British Isles dont need a Patriot Act, arent you on camera 24 7 no matter where you are basically? I saw a show about that/
We Will Drill Everywhere to gaurantee our country's future and do whatever it takes to stop sending money over there. This is important to; "either get it done or get out of the way".

-J. Alexander Sheveport La
Baton Rouge La
Destin FL.
NObama '08
NOBAMA 08
NObama '08
All further Obama/McCain posts need to be made in the Political forum, Thanks.

Admin

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service