YOU might now be in the 5% Obama will raise taxes on because YOU get OIL and Gas Money

This really isn't specific to Obama saying he will cut taxes on 95% of American's and only the top 5% or money earners will pay more taxes.

It just got me to thinking how I am interested to see what happens when everyone around here starts jumping into those top tax brackets and how they will feel then about the "rich" paying more taxes.

Also, I wonder if Bonus and royalty money is going to push people into tax brackets that cause them to lose some benefits they might be receiving based on certain income levels.

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh well, with that kind of money, I would think one would be glad to be in the upper 5%. It would seem that people would be glad to loose government benefits.
You are assuming Obama will still consider lease bonus and royalties as income and not some kind of undeserved windfall that will be subjected to a special taxation!
Keep in mind, He hates "Big Oil" and is going to make them pay! He's already said so! Would he look at those folks getting money from "Big Oil" with any more compassion?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service