P.G.'s Discussions (2,739)

Discussions Replied To (1446) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you think US drillers would restrict production to maintain higher prices? I can…"

P.G. replied Aug 23, 2016 to AS CRUDE PRICE IMPROVES: CAN OPERATORS PRESERVE COST SAVINGS?

5 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The more efficient they become...the lower prices will go...More production = lower…"

P.G. replied Aug 20, 2016 to AS CRUDE PRICE IMPROVES: CAN OPERATORS PRESERVE COST SAVINGS?

5 Aug 23, 2016

"They would have to work together....No one would buy a CNG vehicle without reliable…"

P.G. replied Jul 29, 2016 to NATURAL GAS BETTER SUITED FOR PICKUP AND LARGE VEHICLES THAN ELECTRIC

14 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by dbob

"Major Oil producers wouldn't be eager to allow that to happen...."

P.G. replied Jul 27, 2016 to NATURAL GAS BETTER SUITED FOR PICKUP AND LARGE VEHICLES THAN ELECTRIC

14 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by dbob

"Looks like the Saudis have tossed the price control ball to the Frackers... I mean i…"

P.G. replied Jul 19, 2016 to OIL PRODUCERS PREPARE FOR SECOND-HALF SLUMP AS RALLY SPUTTERS

4 Jul 19, 2016

"Do royalty owners have to pay all (total) of the fixed costs or just their proportio…"

P.G. replied Jun 13, 2016 to question regarding deductions on royalty check

5 Jun 18, 2016

"Sounds like one of those Ross Perot prophecies. That big sucking sound... "

P.G. replied Jun 11, 2016 to Saving Jobs in the Industry

2 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by P.G.

"I saw something similar happen when sitting at a traffic light in Benton. A suv came…"

P.G. replied Jun 11, 2016 to Last thoughts: My Perspective of McClendon as Royalty Owner & Entrepreneur

36 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"The NTSB always thoroughly investigates small plane crashes...Not just the deceased…"

P.G. replied Jun 11, 2016 to Last thoughts: My Perspective of McClendon as Royalty Owner & Entrepreneur

36 Jun 13, 2016

"Did they do an autopsy of the vehicle?"

P.G. replied Jun 9, 2016 to Last thoughts: My Perspective of McClendon as Royalty Owner & Entrepreneur

36 Jun 13, 2016

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service