For those of us out of state, give us updates as this thing moves through, that is until/if you lose electricity. We're hoping and praying this post stays empty. Also, if you are in the S. LA let us know how the evacuation went.

For those who post pictures/video, I'll feature them up top.

Views: 140

Replies to This Discussion

how is the progression of Baton Rouge coming?
I live in Pointe Coupee Parish and it is really torn up but I got power back on Tuesday. Many of the residents are still without power but it is slowly coming back on line. I commend the electric companies and all supporting personnel in their efforts. They have done a great job. We still have a lot of cleanup but will make it with the Lord's help. Everyone is very thankful for prayers and support from people everywhere. I am very happy that north Louisiana was not affected this badly and only had minimal damage. Have a blessed day.
P.S. I work in Baton Rouge and it still has a lot of folk out of electricity but it also is coming up good. Just takes time with this much damage.
Thanks for the update...glad to hear it is getting back up
Thanks, I appreciate all the prayers and support from all of you. These things have a lot of impact on people throughout the state and will for a long period of time. This too will pass and things will get back to normal. Just letting you know that this site has really given me a lot of good information I would not be able to get otherwise and I truly appreciate all your efforts in compiling this infor for all the residents in the Webster Parish and surrounding areas. Keep up the great work. Thanks again.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service