Can anyone confirm a report that the Southern Hills group signed with Petrohawk for $31k/27%?

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which Southern Hills Group? There's about 4 different groups in Southern Hills. Thanks.
Which Southern Hills group?? There are several.
Not sure, will try and get more information.
Southern Hills O & G coalition
if that is true it got to be a a very hot spot. but who own a acre of land in southern hills. and where is a drill site?
Their website isnt updated with that info. In reading the last post doesnt seem they have even started yet.
im kinda currious because im part of the southwest home owners coalition and kingston road/bert kouns property owners coalition and were have 2,900 acrese+some.We have 30+ subdivisons.We have a subdivision called southern hills estates.Is this the group you are reffering too?
Southern Hills O & G Coalition and SWSHC are two totally different groups. I have attended meetings of SH Oil & Gas Coalition, but finally decided to go with SWSHC and signed an agreement with them. I have not heard from any of the members of SHOGC or from SWSHC that they have any offers on the table. SWSHC states that negotiations are continuing and, to my knowledge, SH Oil and Gas Coalition is just beginning or preparing to begin negotiations. I would like to think that SWSHC (or SH Oil and Gas...I'm trying not to be greedy :) would get $31k/27%, but there has been no communication from either group stating this thus far.
Probably just a rumor. News like that would spread like wildfire...
Has anyone heard anything about our group--SWSHC? THere have been no updates since 8/21 and that one didn't say very much!!
Louisiana Lady, The latest rumor I have heard from a homeowner in So. Hills that is part of the team that is negotiating for the SH O & G coalition is that they are requesting $31,000/27% - not that anyone has agreed to pay this. That is quite different than what I was originally told. Asking and recieving are two different balls of wax! ( What does that mean anyway?)
Check the site again. They updated on the site Sept. 3rd. They are checking out all of the land and we have 2,900 seperate homes, so that is going to take a while. They update once a week.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service