In 2007 SamsonContour came through North Caddo getting mineral leases dirt cheap from unwary landowners ( $150/bonus, and an eighth royalty). Samson supposedly lacks the capital and expertise for Haynesville drills. Does anyone have information about Samson's intentions regarding the Haynesville play or to whom they might be looking to sell the deep rights of their leaseholds to?

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As the big boys have bit off more than they can chew, the terriers will be picking up the scraps and fighting their way in lol, no doubt about it.
Hey Snake , my freind lives south of the red light in Haughton, they drilled last year and didn't go deep enough and now they are drilling another well on his property, the permit is through the upper and lower Cotton Valley, Haynesville Shale to the Smackover.
Are you sure its with Samson ? They may have done a joint effort thing and the permit is in someone elses name. The two in the sligo field are producing but were only permitted to around 8000'. There isn't a current Samson permit for this area but it could certainly be in the works.
Yes,it's with Samson
Hey Kelvin,
I missed a couple somehow. A good friend of ours from that side of the world and fellow yorkie lover, called my hottie wife and slammed 2 permits on my head. Women have been tough on me this week for some reason. HA!HA! Just kiddin' Rancher and thanks for the intel!

#236196 permitted 8/23/07 Caddo Pine Island Field to 9,672' Sec 13/T19N/R15W
#237263 permitted 3/12/08 Caddo Pine Island Field to 12,000' Sec 12/T19N/R15W

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service