Can anyone explain this ? And what implications it entails

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mr. Haddad,
Several weeks back , Randy the landman used the phrase "well bore easment" to state that this could explain how a company could drill on acreage that wouldn't be envolved with production payments of said well. I never got any explanation after that comment was made. I wish I could help you but that is all I got. Someone may be able to remember were that discussion was but I am drawing a big ole' blank.
Thank you Ms. Gray , I knew it sounded nasty for some reason.
George,

Are you asking about the language you see in Paragraph 20 of a Chesapeake oil and gas lease?
We asked for the well bore easement #20 in the Manna Acquisition contract to be removed and they were quick to oblige. I'm not sure of the legal merit of a "perpetual" easement being tucked into a term contract.
Who does Manna work for?
Kat,

We must have asked for the same thing. LOL It was item 20 on my lease and once I objected to it, Chesapeake struck it from the lease right away. I also objected to item 12 concering their right to retain 40 acres around a well, Chesapeake struck that one as well.

Have you signed yet?
Well, signed on 1.9 acres on Cross Lake. Have not signed with 1/10 acre in N. Highland where I am with the North Highland coalition, nor have we signed 2.2 acres on the Blanchard-Furrh Rd. On the 2.2 acres we turned down $11,000 per acre about one month ago which was offered by Manna - we are 2.2 of 23 acres that have not signed in that section. We are waiting to see what happens next. We were approached yesterday on that property for a pipeline easement. I don't know what I would do if I really had a lot of acreage!! This is more than I can handle as it is. I do know I am learning more every day, but will always have more questions. Did you sign with Manna, Twin Cities, or ?
I was lucky that I did not have to deal through either Twin Cities or Manna. Since I am in a rural area in northern DeSoto Parish, my lease was assigned to Paramount Energy out of Lafayette.

I will be happy to let you know everything the company agreed to for my lease and I hope that it will be helpful for you.
Do you have any production in you section yet? Also, do you know of any holdouts in your section, and if so how they have faired? Thanks for the offer of help, I'm sure that I am going to need all I can get!!
No, there has not been any production in my section for several years.

And yes, I do know how the holdouts came out as I WAS the holdout. LOL Well, me and about 4 other acres and we signed with Chesapeake. The rest of my neighbors (only about 10 property owners) signed leases over the last few years. Some of those leases will be expiring next spring so I hope that our section may see some activity.
check petrohawk's permits . They have permitted a haynesville a couple sections south of your property on blanchard furrh rd. Comstock has staked locations north of this also.where is your property on cross lake? I was contacted several months ago by chspk on 3 acres on cross, but haven't heard anything else. Who did you sign with?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service