Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netomat Hub

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was wondering if anyone has signed up for these? I did. The yahoo. I like it. It puts feed right on "my yahoo" page.
Thanks, I signed up for the yahoo and that is pretty cool. Appreciate you letting us know.
I subscribe with a reader (Vienna for OS X) and it works well for me in getting new threads. The only negative of using it this way is that you don't get the comments by RSS - only new topics.
Haynesville,
The only tool I need to keep up with site is a psychologist.
You got any phone numbers.
I ask for counseling help early on & didn't get any recommendations. Come to think of it some of members sound crazier than me!
Maybe we can talk to each other.
Tiger Cdo right on!!!! Come down to Texas and go craxy with Mr. Ike's victims.
papaw,
How far away is Katy from Houston.
From downtown Houston it's about 25-30 miles west.
Wow, your right there. Are things getting handled in a efficient manner.
It's better than when Rita hit but the mayor has had some strong words for FEMA. I thinks some FEMA personnel will not be around after everything washes out of this, just my opinion. They had said, after Rita that the fuel situation would be corrected. We are still having a very difficult time finding gas and when you do there is a long wait. Part of this I blame on the people them self for waiting to the last minute to get gas. I gassed both of my trucks up on Wed. before it hit plus got gas cans filled to run the generator. The first rescue crews that were in place as soon as the hurricane had passed through did not have food. When this was broadcast they were inundated with food. There was so much received they started taking it to food banks and other areas of Houston.
Florida passed a law that all gas stations in the state must have a generator.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service