Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL

Add to netomat Hub

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I empathize but have not fully recovered from 2004 hurricanes 3 weeks apart. Im close to Atlantic Ocean. Talked to relatives near Lake Charles & even heard of destruction, power outages in Louisville, Ky. Think I'll go back to Cowboy country.
2004 was a bad year for canes. I've have been lucky and have been in only one. Camille back in 69, My farther was in Vietname it was the only time I have seen my mother afraid.
Man , you weren't even born until '84 !
That's true, maybe it was my brother.
How many siblings are there ?
As many as it takes to keep my stories going.
84??? Come on now. That's a little too much gray to have been born in 84. I was born in 75, and even I'd have less grays....if I didn't color them. =)

SmileyCentral.com
Sorry...couldn't help myself, Dorcheated.
Easy on that gray comment stuff GETOVERIT !
I tell people all the time that I know who Miss L'oreal is, I just choose not to get in the shower with her !HA!HA!
Ok, Ok you caught me. I may try to stretch it just a little bit.But I think twenty years off is not much of a stretch. It may be for most people but for me it's close. I like the little old man with the cane.
Great visual affect (getoverit), don't forget you have a birthday coming soon, one year older.Give it a few more years you might be stretching it like me. you know I'm just joking.
Happy Birthday!!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service