Any O/G company interested in acres in Belluve La In Bossier parish 15 acres S.7 T.19 R.11, All so 6 acres close on cotton valley Rd. S.34 T.20 R.11. I hear they are drilling in near by S.7 in Belluve. contact me @ hidpocket@aim.com Thanks

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your in a good spot at Bellevue, but tons of that is HBP, have you checked your mineral title?
What is HBP ? That is my mom land . That land been in my mom family for years. I do know that there are oil wells all around us and I believe the O/G or someone is getting roailties of of it. Yes we do have the mineral rights. I also know years ago people did some underhanded things to some people. No I haven't check the mn rights lately.
Hidpocket,

HBP = held by production.

If your family is already receiving royalties from another formation, there is a very good chance that the property is held by production from an active lease.

You would need to look at the original lease in order to determine anything with any accuracy.

If the lease did not contain a stratagraphic pugh clause and there is a present gas well in your section, you are probably hbp. But it seems that NOTHING in Oil and Gas is a sure deal. There seem to be more exceptions than there are rules (at least to us novices).

You must look at the lease to find any relevant answers.

GOOD LUCK!
WE don't have a lease. We never had and we are not getting any royalties. How can I check to see if those acres are HBP? Thanks
I looked on Sonris and I saw 5 wells that had be plugged and abandoned and one well the Curry #34 that had an expired permit on 12/22/2007 and could no longer be drilled according to notes on Sonris. I saw no active well in S34, T20N, R11W. In S7, T19N, R11W there are 5 plugged and abandoned and one expired permit. It doesn't look as if anything is active in these sections. I hope this helps. I checked this on www.sonris.com
Thanks PerryB2,Hidpocket

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service