Their web page is all-consuming; it covers everthing except their fee.

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, he used to be active on this site, I don't know where he went. He probably had enough. His insights were spot on and I'm sure he got ran off by a few villagers with their kerosene torches and the lust for O&G blood.Another loss for this website.We've all played the handslapp game, people here want anyone in O&G to tie one hand behind their backs and just maybe they will call that a level playing field.
Why cast pearls before swine? You have folks on this site who didn't know what an oil and gas lease was before March of 2008. Presto! overnight they become experts. Better to go do something else more constructive with your time.
I know, these people went out and edumacated. What a pity. I bet that makes someone's job a bit harder (wink, wink). I'm glad you've decided this site's worth your time though Mr. Razor! Your contributions are invaluable (wink wink).
CS Razor,

Perhaps you should take your own advice and do something more constructive with your time.
Mr Krow , Wont speak for Sparky but I can say that I am quite PHAT! Pretty Hot And Tempting.HA!HA! According to the Snake fetishes that my hottie wife think I have caused on this site anyway. Guess you dont like us husky people either ?
I decided to delete my remarks rather than respond to MrMc's humble opinion.
I bet he was active on this site. $$$.
If I remember correctly he charges a percent of the bonus and a percent of the royalty.
I believe he only charges a % of royalty.
Mr Bill Pittman is one of only a handful , that I would even consider talking with if I were going to use someone for a fee.I have stated here and on Tigerdroppings on numerous occasions that he has been a respected individual in this field for many years.
SS,

Amazing. He wants a % of royalties and he is one of the only experts you would talk to. There are many other respected individuals in their field that are not trying to get a % of royalties.
Parker,
You beat me to the punch! I was also wondering why anyone would consider paying a fee and a percentage of the royalties to have someone "shop" their mineral rights.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service