I spent some of our Haynesville shale money wisely. Right after I got the new truck and bass boat I carried my wife to Shreveport and got he a set of big honking breast implants. We refer to them as her Haynesville Hooters.

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Port o' Bistineau?
Webster Parish boat ramp. You can get a good size bass boat in and out. And you can get a pootoon boat in, you just can't get it out.
That's the bad thing. I do have a smaller boat. Duhhhhhhh.
uh, oh..... Did this happen today?
That's one thing about those hooters, they are pretty much "one size fits all occasions" That is if there big enough! Now thats money well spent.
I always said that was like buying a cadilac and parking it in a closed garage, your friends know you have it, but they never get to see it!
Well, since we're discussing how we spent the shale money...I thought I would take the opportunity to disclose some of the things we have spent our shale money on. lol

*1 yr of private school tuition for daughter
*Used Chevy Cavalier (since hubby and I were sharing 1 car before)
*3 trips to Dallas for some shopping and exploring the zoos
*07 Saturn Vue
*50" flat screen tv
*Plastic surgery for myself...aka "mommy makeover"
*LASIK surgery for myself
*Miniature Dachshund...aka "Pooka"
*Helping my mom out financially since she is having a hard time finding a job
*XBOX 360 for hubby and our 5 yr old daughter
*Stocks
*Oh...and we are in the process of buying 4.5 acres in Waskom with a little efficiency cottage.
***Plans to buy 2 IRA's in the near future
***Plans to invest in some annuities in the near future

Yes, we've been making quarterly tax payments and still have plenty to pay the taxes when they are due.
Well, since you offered what kind of plastic surgery?
An abdominoplasty and breast lift with implants. The LASIK was in June and the plastic surgery in July. Now, I'm working to put back the money I spent on the surgery and to get me out of the house. I was spending WAY too much time on here. lol
Wow! you must have quite a bit of land? That's a lot of cash!
It's more than we have ever seen, yeah. We own 78 acres in Desoto, 38 of which we just leased to Petrohawk in May. 40 acres currently under lease, due to expire at the end of Dec 08.
Good for you getoverit! You sound like you have spent your $ in a well rounded way...you gotta have some fun along with the responsible stuff, and helping out someone else. Thanks for sharing, it was nice to read!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service