People Attending Shaler's BBQ On Saturday Please List What Your Bringing.

Don't forget, the Shaler's BBQ is this weekend Sept 27th, starting at 4:00 p.m.. As we draw closer KB and I, would like to get a list of those who can confirm they are attending and what they will bring.

Again this is the format we are using. Please bring what you are cooking on the grill and one dish like, Potatoe Salad, Corn Bread,Cake ,Pie etc. Whatever you like to eat. We will place everybody's dish on the table for all to try. Also bring any drinks you would like too. Beer is ok, but we would like to remind everybody that children will be there please don't over do it for there sake.

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

Dorcheated: Will attend.
Bringing: Charcoal, Liter fluid, plates, spoons and forks, paper towels, lettuce tomatoes,onions, pickles, mustard, ketchup, salt and pepper and Toney's.
What time are you going to start cooking? I will be late, so I will bring a dessert, baked beans, and something that cooks fast on the grill.
Hello Miss Wren,
That my dear is a good question? Let's see would kind of input we get about that.
Let's see what KB has in mind.
Either way we will keep the coals burning for you.
I understand that there will be a designated griller and that the pavilion is a covered one.
I'm still uncertain if I will be able to attend. My band, Rockhouse, has gigs both Friday and Saturday night, otherwise I'd offer to bring the band out to entertain folks. I'm still thinking I may try to get my husband to run out there for a while and maybe bring our acoustic guitars. If any one is interested in checking us out (and talking shale during breaks) we'll be at Harley's Pub in Bossier on Friday night and at Coyote's Bar and Grill on Saturday for the Fall Blow out. www.rockhouserocks.com or www.myspace.com/rockhousesharon. I was hoping to go for a boat ride with Dorcheated, but don't hold a spot for me since I cannot guarentee I'll be there. I'm sure everyone will have a lot of fun and I want to hear all the details and find out what kind of gossip was discussed.
My husband and I will be at the Fear No Evil MC Annual Rally held at Lake Bisteneau 26th-28th most of Saturday; but if we aren't wiped out when we leave there, I will get my husband to ride by. I would love to meet everyone and chat in person.
Here is a link to the flyer about the rally if anyone is interested. http://www.localbikeruns.com/flyers/Fear-No-Evil-2008.pdf
Sounds great we will be there.
The boys and I will try to be there. We will bring hot dogs, buns, chips..junk food kids will eat! lol
Kassi,
We look forward to seeing you there.
Hey man , are you the designated griller "H" was referring to ?
No Sir, i hired one of my guy's from work to do it.
I couldn't grill a cheese sandwich. Just didn't get the BBQ gene.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service