Sorry, i hope not to sound so negative about the Haynesville Shale but i just cannot get answers to questions that i need information on. LIke--who is where leasing? Current Bonus's being paid? Slow down with the economy? Why companys are not up in the northern part of Caddo Parish leasing? Rumors on no moneys? Where my land falls within the shale? People getting tons of money for leases? Why others have not been approached? Way too much confusion......

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ginger,

I got ya girl! It is so frustrating. Our land in on the Dorcheat Rd. in Webster Parish and people next to us have leased. I was told by land men that no one is leasing that far north but relatives north us have been approached and offered a good price. We've had no decent offers. It just doesn't make any sense the way things are being done. I'm told that by some that we should not expect big money. Someone else tells me to hold out as my land is worth much more than what my neighbors leased for. (By the way, there has been a well drilled 7 miles from us in the S. Cotton Valley Field that is producing very well.) Some say there's no gas in S. Arkansas and others say there are landmen there leasing for the HS. You hear everything and don't know who to believe. I keep reminding myself of what we were told at the HS meeting in Minden---that the o&g companies don't have enough rigs to go around right now. Also, I think this will be a long process, I mean years. They know where we are and the gas isn't going anywhere so they will lease when they lease but it will probably take a while.
Ginger,

One thing that cannot be over-stated also is to go and talk to all of your neighbors. What is relevant in DeSoto may not be relevant in Minden, or what is relevant in Shreveport may not be relevant in Red River.

But continue to look around on here you will be surprised at how much information is available.
Ginger,
Do you see what I am talking about? You are not alone in GHS... (Smile)
Hi Rozzy, yes i do! Nice to know there are people whom you can speak to and share information with that understand the circumstances.......:)
Frustrated I cant find the marion county website MWE

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service