O J Simpson & Defendants Found Guilty on all 12 counts

13 years to the day after his Murder Acquittal
O J Simpson & Defendants found Guilty on all 12 Counts
Possible Life Sentence

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

It don't matter if 250,000,000 people watched him do it on national tv, 350,000,000 crooks including lawyers will start bellowering that he was framed and he will still get off scot free. After all he is OJ. Get it his name starts with " O "..............
O.J. will finally have to pay for his incredible stupidity. He got off scott free after murdering and dismembering 2 human beings only to be brought down for robbery. I just have to laugh!
STUPID is ,as STUPID does!!!
I am so happy this dangerous man will finally get what is coming to him... Actually not, he should have received the death penalty from those murders. He is just plain stupid. He had the world in his hands and he had to screw it up...
It is a travesty that he got 13 years of Freedom between then and now.
Yes it is a travesty. Both Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman did not have a choice on if they wanted to live or die. Even with OJ's dwindling wallet he still manages to be caught smiling (smug look on his face) for the camera while living his life. And as messy as his life seems to is he has the opportunity to see his children grow up, Nicole was robbed of that opportunity.
That was one of those times I wished the dog could speak. I'm trying to remember ... was OJ's oldest son ever questioned as a person of interest? My personal opinion is that OJ wouldn't bloody his precious Italian loafers, but he did have someone get 'r done. Based on what the limo driver said about what occured while he was out in the driveway, I wondered if it was the older son he saw.
I never considered his son with OJ’s incredibly dangerous temper I remember him trying to take someone out with a golf iron. He used to savagely beat his wife Nicole there just no telling. I know this for certain OJ had something to do with it.
after all is said & done.......he'll probably end up doing 5 yrs.
And to take photos with him...
Rozzy,
that a mighty fine photo of somebody,it cant be you, because no one uses their real name,surely not their real photo.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service