Thursday night I received a recorded call from T Boone Pickens asking me to join his group by pushing 1 on the phone. Which I did because I am all for CNG Cars
Just Curious has anyone else received a call like this?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

T Boone called me too.I pushed 1.
YOU BET , IF HE CALLS
If he calls I will press 1!
U bet!!! I'll press 1!!!
Although NG could be a source of the hydrogen, fuel cells are the wave of the future.
How far away do you think we are from hydrogen fuel cells Deep Driller? I was wondering if there is a N/G hybrid.That could be the best of both worlds for the near future anyway.
Still waiting for the call...
Thanks to this website and this discussion, things are beginning to clear up for me on this issue:

Boone's Celebrates 1,000,000 Members, you can see the video here.

Robocalls are counted into the total, and there are probably many other sectors of the campaign pie that figure in there also. Thanks for this.

I have a cellphone and did not get a call.

Pat Jack
Pickens Plan Ambassador
I have received several calls from his organization. The machine with the "pitch" never plays and I have to hang up. I had never heard of him before the calls started.
I e-mailed David Vitter and got the reply below:

Thank you for contacting me in support of increasing our use of compressed natural gas (CNG) to fuel vehicles. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

As you know, CNG-fueled vehicles are increasing in popularity and demand. They are already widely available in some countries around the world, especially in Europe. In the United States, CNG-fueled buses are becoming increasingly widespread in public transit systems. CNG is considered a cleaner-burning fuel than other fossil fuels and is also significantly cheaper than gasoline. However, despite considerable federal tax incentives for purchasing a CNG vehicle, there are few CNG-fueled vehicles available for sale in the United States and few public CNG fueling stations available outside of California.

I believe we should promote the use of alternative fuels and energy efficient technologies to help reduce our dependence on foreign sources of energy. Increased use of alternative fuels for vehicles is one facet, along with other initiatives such as increasing domestic energy production, of a comprehensive solution that will bring the United States toward energy independence. Rest assured I will keep your thoughts in mind as Congress considers these issues.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts on this important issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about other issues important to you and your family.

Sincerely,

Senator David Vitter
United States Senator

I will press 1 when T. Boone calls and I encourage everyone to write their reps.
I also got the recorded call from T.Bone. I will be going if at all possible. Shreveport Convention Center, Oct 22, 10:30 AM. , 2nd floor, Cap Shreve Ballroom. See you there.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service