IT VERY IMPORTANT NEWS.IT TALKS ABOUT HOW AND WHY WE DON'T HAVE AN OFFER,AND HOW A PERSON FROM JPD SPLIT UP SECTION 10 LEASES BY SAYING THAT THE NEGOCIATOR SAID IT WAS OK TO DO THAT.THERE WILL BE A MEETING FOR KINGSTON ROAD/BERT KOUNS PROPERTY OWNERS COALITION ON THURSDAY OCTOBER 23 AT 6:30.ONLY ONE PERSON FROM A FAMILY NEEDS TO ATTEND DUE TO NOT ENOUGH SPACE.I THINK OTHER MEETINGS ARE TO FOLLOW.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

O.k gals, I apologize for appearing to spew venom in your direction. I should have been lighter in my approach and for that I am sorry. Unfortunately this is all too personal for me being a leader in a group and knowing that people are telling you one thing and meaning another. It is difficult to watch people do things that you know for a fact that they will regret later and you can't do anything about it. Not only are they hurting themselves but they are devistating their neighbors as well because of a lack of unity.Hope you ladies will forgive me.

Grice, I certainly didnt originally end my remarks with cute and cuddly but I had to try and not be quite as offensive as usual being that I was talking to 2 ladies that havent ever given me a reason to spew at them. You my friend remind me somewhat of a silverback, if that is any consolation to you. :~{)
Snake
What group are you in and have you received any offers for leasing your properties?
i forgive you.my husband is handleing this stuff since the house stuff is in his name.being that were a 25years old and a 29 years old couple.so im the one that does the internet and website stuff .
If you are asking me Ms. Paula , I started SWAMO and we havent approached the O&G's yet. Some of my townspeople, I have heard, have offers of $12,000 and $12,500 but I do not presume that they will be paid at this time.
Yes, I was asking you and thank you for your reply.
Snake, do you have any comfirmation that these offers are being pulled? I ask because, I had a verbal offer of $12,000 but can not get a response back on a written offer.
GetSmart: a verbal offer is worth nothing more than the paper its written on...keep pressing for something in writing. And if it contains a clause that says it is conditioned on the parties agreeing to lease terms, then you probably don't have much of an agreement because they can just offer horrible terms on the lease form and the letter of intent is wasted. Get it in writing and understand how they might back out. Then nail that gate shut! Unfortunately, you better have lots of nails cuz they gots lots of gates.
That really depends. Your definition of horrible terms and theirs might not be the same. Is $300/acre and a 5 year term horrible? They probably wouldn't think so! Them having all required surface right away? Things like that could be argumentative. They could say they will not give you any of the surface protections you should require, they could dig their heels in on any number of issues. Particularly some of the issues that have been put in the leases lately to protect landowners. Those are all a) not in standard form lease agreements and b) not liked by the companies. So they could say they were reasonable and in good faith negotiating.
Only if they refuse to consider any counter offer from the landowner. The oil and gas co. should be expected to begin with their prefered lease. Unless they really want the lease you can't blame them for trying to get their terms, but all reasonable requests for protective clauses should be at least considered.

Just remember, the rig has to go somewhere. Even with superpads, there will probally be a need for multiple drillsites per unit. Not everone can have a no surface operations clause.
No I dont , GetSmart. I dont have real conformation that they even got the offers in the first place.Second hand info is what it is. I do have it from several sources that both sets of people havent recieved payment. One group with BE USA and the other with PHK. PHK deal is way past due time wise.If they are not honoring signed deals I wouldnt hold my breath on a verbal deal. Could be second quarter of next year. Too long to still be clinging to last years cheaper prices IMO. Good luck and have a good day.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service