I've been quick to criticize the O&G companies when (I felt) they deserved it. So in fairness, I have to give them their due when they deserve it as well. I received my check from PetroHawk earlier this week. It was the exact amount we agreed to in August, with the terms that we agreed to in September. They told me that it would take 3-4 weeks to get a check and it took 4 weeks. I've had good luck with them so far, I hope it continues.

In light of what Chesapeake has pulled in the past few weeks, it was a relief to see the negotiation phase with PetroHawk come out a satisfactory ending. I hope all of the land owners in the area have the same success with negotiations.

Tags: HK, PetroHawk, leasing, negotiations

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey SBG, just because you got paid doesnt let you off the shale hook ! You have to sit around and give pep talks to the rest of us until we get signed. (LOL) I have enjoyed your input over these 8 or 9 months and would certainly miss you if you decided to bail on us. Enjoy the fruits of your labors my shale friend!
I ain't bailing. I'll be watching Sonris like a hawk (pun intended). You guys taught me a great deal, and now it's time to learn more about the drilling phase.
how can you know when petrohawk will begin drilling in your area?
Can't seem to bring this web site up, anyone else having trouble accessing it?
thanks so much, that helps tremendously
Congratulations SBossierGuy...enjoy it!!
SBG, were, S,T,&R, are you located?
17N, 13W, in section 23 - South Bossier of course... are you nearby?
We too have dealt with Petrohawk directly when our draft cleared at a lesser amount. They were great to deal with. Overnighted the money to their local office. Called from Houston to make sure everything was right and that we were satisfied.
Sec 25 T16 N R11 W East of Elm Grove
What section are you in?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service