I received a letter from Hargrove etal 10-23-08 for a pre-application notice for ten units in North Shreveport, T-18N, R-14, 15W. The area is from North Market to Pinehill Rd to Shreveport Blanchard Hwy (large undeveloped tracts are included in the area). The application is the notice of intent to create the 10 units and force pool separately owned tracts within the units. This company seemed to run under the radar, Twin Cities was actively leasing for CHK. Anyone have information?

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James "Jim" Welsh
Commissioner
Louisiana Office of Conservation
P.O. Box 94275
Baton Rouge, La 70804-9275

617 North Third Street
Baton Rouge, La 70802
Voice 225.342.5540 FAX 225.342.3705
Just be sure to notice how many acres are in each proposed unit.
Anything new on this?
Tiger Cdo,

I have sent a request for the conference and awaiting address list of interested owners/parties. Have not contacted landman.
Louisiana Lady,

I received a letter today from HSS&L Law offices. A pre-application hearing has been requested and will be held at 1:30 pm on November 19, at the Petroleum Club in Shreveport, Energy Rm. C., 416 Travis St. The letter goes on to say that all Interested Owners, Represented Parties, and Interested Parties have been furnished a copy. The letter is dated Oct. 28. and CC'd to James Broussard, Ken Fox, Joe Adams...
La. Lady, & Blue Flame & other Samson 10 concerned members. It was suggested to me to not call their landman. As I understand the redefinition concern is mainly for people who are already leased. Hopefully I will receive the Oct. 28th notice before I leave for Texas.
I have not called the landman but I am trying to tract down previous lease info for my section (10), concern is the combining of downhole production of CV and HA. Also trying to find out percentage of leased acreage/section.
Yes, I would really like to know the percentages & learning more what redefinition means or might mean to us.
I am a landowner in section 10 and have not leased. There were discussions with the North Highlands group with Petrohawk about an offer of $12.500 but this was before the downturn of gas prices, etc. Has anyone in section 10 been contacted by Samson for a lease proposal? Also, I am assuming that the 10 drilling sections comprise 640 acres each. Is that correct? Any information anyone has would be appreciated.
If we signed with Chesapeak would we get any of the royalties?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service