I received a letter from Hargrove etal 10-23-08 for a pre-application notice for ten units in North Shreveport, T-18N, R-14, 15W. The area is from North Market to Pinehill Rd to Shreveport Blanchard Hwy (large undeveloped tracts are included in the area). The application is the notice of intent to create the 10 units and force pool separately owned tracts within the units. This company seemed to run under the radar, Twin Cities was actively leasing for CHK. Anyone have information?

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

KB,

Thanks, I will...I am headed to the S'port DNR office tomorrow to see what info is filed. The letter states that any data not on file can be requested at requesting parties expense.
I have not received notice but sibling did. If I don't hear from them I will be calling in a day or two. Said it was an old map? Like from 30's or before?
Very old...North Market was labeled as State Hwy 8. There were two plats (same Map) one for Haynesville Zone and the other for CV formation. They are applying for a permit to combine downhole production from CV and HA were interests are identical. I don't know if this is standard procedure, but will find out. In my section, there has only been one other well permit issued in 1935 with no statistics.
Can someone upload the image files and letter for those of us interested but out of the loop. Thanks
Bump Rec'd my notice today....see also 2 discussions North Caddo....
I had some questions about mineral rights [sheriff sale], but if I got the letter from this SAMSON group, then I must be the one with the mineral rights, Right??
I should have known it wasnt that simple??
I got another ??

Can you still get a lease bonus after being "force pooled"?
Yes. Landman: Collin Sniff (918) 591-1229
I was thinking the lawyer...did you have any luck reaching Collin Sniff today or the DNR?
Went to DNR, they only had a better plat, no logs. I faxed my request for conference on 11-19 to both Smelley and Adams and mentioned the outdated plat. I will be there and hopefully have the log info prior. (don't have a clue what the info will tell me, but I am proving to be a quick study).
I asked for the logs, had the letter with me...but was pressed for time. I'll go back tomorrow and find someone more helpful. The letter mentioned two wells in other units as a basis for their redefinition of both CV and HA. I need info on that also. This field was defined 6-17-08 and I guess new information is being discovered relative to depths.
Did you get a tax notice this past year? You can go to Caddo Parish Tax Rolls. Was the sheriff sale paid (back taxes)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service