All,

My name is Gregory Kallenberg and I've received a grant to film a documentary on the Haynesville Shale and the people in the area.

I'm interested in interviewing people who have signed leases as well as people who are holding out. I am interested in following individuals through the process of leasing as well as following them as their land gets drilled. I am also interested in talking to those who have interesting opinion of what's going on.

You must have land in the Haynesville shale area.

If you think you have an interesting story to tell and would like to appear in my film, please message me on GKallenberg@GMail.com. I look forward to talking to you.

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If that is his intent, he will be in for a rude awakening. We are neither backwards nor unintelligent. We are a group of well-informed, well-intentioned homeowners that will not be bullied by the big O&G guys!
Taylor,

Thanks for the kudo. I've always been a writer/filmmaker known for telling big stories from a personal level. I actually think that the people in this area are some of the nicest and most sincere people I've known (granted, we moved here from Austin only 10 months ago, so I shouldn't speak in absolutes) and plan to show that. That said, I think there are some amazing stories out there and can't wait to get them on film. Let me know if you know anyone out there I should talk to.
That is good to know. Thanks again!
Great idea. I'm just now getting my head around this story. Anyone have any ideas on how to start on something like this?
perhaps the elderly?
What about recent story on KSLA?
I own land but don't have a story. There are a couple of life long friends for whom my grandfather worked for their father when he died of a heart attack then they lost their mother in a horrible auto accident. One of the brothers struggled to keep thier land and several times was almost for closed on. They are truly some of the nicest people you would ever meet and are just sincere! They are also quiet and low key. I will not name any names out of respect to them but they are major land owners in Bossier and Red River Parishes. The trials and struggle for them is over and it warms my heart that "THE SUN DOSEN'T SHINE ON THE SAME DOGS ASS ALL DAY!" If your intrested, do the research and ask them.
Carlton,

Your note offers some great insight. I'm very interested in these people's stories. It sounds really inspiring. Could you ask them if they could get in touch with me? I can be E-mailed on GKallenberg@GMail.com.

I'd love to talk to them and let them know who I am and what I'm all about. I've started to film and, from the primary footage, feel like this is going to be an amazing record of the Haynesville Shale. I also think this film will help others as they are faced with the same challenges that an opportunity like this brings.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Gregory:

Will you post a notice to those of us who would like to see your documentary when you have it ready?
I will forward them your e-mail address and will leave it up to them.
Thanks Carlton. Let me know if I can give you any more information on the documentary project.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service