Is it true when the landmen tells you and your group that we have a specific time table to sign with his company or he/they will walk? (Like they did Dogwood).

I live in the Haughton/Princeton area and we have a meeting with the landman from red river land dealing for Chesapeake of course. I was told he is going to tell us to sign by this weekend or they were going elsewhere. I dont like the offer he is giving us, what happens if even 90% dont sign?

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder who Twin Cities has leased their property to in 4-16n-12W. Last time I looked I couldn't find a lease. I had heard it was leased to petrohawk.
Also if they are only paying "x" amount for a certain area - why don't they put the real #'s in the lease. Also if they won't put this and that clause in their leases, why don't they record all of their leases instead of sometimes recording a memorandum of the lease.
Could it be they are tired of everyone getting the details of others leases and then wanting the same clauses themselves. Sorry landmen we have a new source of information.
OUCH!!!!!
If you have seen any of my other post, you will see I am slow to anger. I am now angry though.
We are forming a group in Country Place, There`s a meeting up at the Fire Station,east 80, Tue.s night. I believe it`s at 7 pm
You guy's are entirely to close to us to let the Dogwood deals continue. Good luck and get with it.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service