Just received my 3rd letter from Twin Cities offering 5,500 and 1/4. Trashed it like the other 2.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right On MG!!!

DrWAVeSport 7/12/08
I am in Broadmoor too and have not received any type of offers, are you working with a group or just not ready to sign at all?
Not ready. I am holding out for at least one day longer than snakestewart.
According to Snake, he will sign on the Twelfth of Never! I am afraid that our group is ready to turn the negotiations over to an agent. The consensus rules in our association.
Read discussion on ShreveCentre Coalition posted and the information I have found out concerning Broadmoor and southeast Shreveport. It sounds like the people living in the area are going to be representing the neighborhood and have obviously a stake in the negotiations.

Jack Mcleod and Larry Farley who are with the ShreveCentre Coalition group of home owners associations in southeast Shreveport have a lawyer (Alan Seabaugh) that is willing to handle the negotiations and paper work for free and the first meeting is going to be at 6:30 pm Wed July 16 at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (out by LSUS).
DJ- Thanks for the info
This meeting is NOT open to the public, please see the SCC's blog at the Times.
Broadmoor Neighborhood Association
Captain Shreve High School Auditorium
Tuesday, July 22, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Haynesville Shale
Public Town Hall Panel Discussion
Ken Krefft, Pres.
Info: Ken.Krefft@bellsouth.net
How much acreage are you talking about?
it seems as though alot of us visiting this website are left out in the cold...
why not start a "Haynesville.Com Coalition"

there seems to thousands of us already.
RAY,

Are you in Broadmoor? I'm assuming you are since you're in a Broadmoor discussion thread. Why form another coalition when you can join the SCC?
It looks like to me SCC is for Shreveport area... for the people not in Shreveport it may be a good idea

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service