$$$$$ Your Area & Your Lease offers As of July 14th $$$$$$ moving forward

What are your lease offer as of July 14th are the offers still coming? Please include you area.

Views: 973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, Monday, 7/14 was a busy phone day with landmen. South of Mansfield $15k/25%.
South of Mansfield.......Could that be anywhere near Coverse, Noble or Zwolle????
Just interested. We have been "scammed" at the very beginning of this ordeal when we
had no idea what was happening. We do not live there and we are interested in any
recourse that might be available to us.
Thanks
Can you give me any phone #'s and / or names for these companies????
Thanks
KTBS is saying some offers are 20k an acre with up to 30% bonus....I haven't heard of anyone this high....can anybody validate these amounts with personal experience? thanks
North of Ringgold in Bienville Parish 12,500 25% by Chesapeke, Petro is dragging there heals and slowing up in this area
How can I contact KTBS?????
DO YOU HAVE NAMES & /OR PHONE #'S ???
THANKS
Plantation Trace, Plantation Trace Estates, and Plantation Trace Garden Homes are getting 20K per acre and 25% royalty from PetroHawk if your are in area #23 (the next unit in this area to be drilled)
Here in Stonewall, I have been offered $20,000 and 25%.
insomniacnia,
that's getting pretty strong, i'm between stonewall and hunter, and was hoping to see 20-25 K upfront monies; sounds like we're there. you gonna hold out?
shelby
Petrohawk told me that they would beat any offer that is made to me by any other company. The $20,000 was made by Chesapeake and I have not called XTO back yet to see if they still are interested. I have heard others in Stonewall signed for $28,000 and $30,000 but I don't know if they are rumors are not. I will let the companies fight it out and then I am going to TAKE THEIR MONEY!!!! With a big, big, big smile on my face.
I'm smiling with you right now ! Congrats!!
Thanks Snake! I think that there will be people that will get more money after I sign and there are people that have gotten more money already but I am pleased and will always be pleased about the amount of money. I just hope that you, and those that you are representing, will also receive offers that will make you just as happy as I am now. I read all of your posts and will keep my fingers crossed for ya'll!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service