$$$$$ Your Area & Your Lease offers As of July 14th $$$$$$ moving forward

What are your lease offer as of July 14th are the offers still coming? Please include you area.

Views: 973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What royalty percentage, if you have that information?
Is there anyone that is dealing directly with the company XTO and not their landmen?
insomniacnla,
i e-mailed them this morning as a matter of fact, and informed them of my location to see if they might have interest in southern desoto. will let you know when i hear back from them, hopefully tommorrow.
shelby
Shelby, I hope that you get a very quick response and a great outcome!
T17 R13 [ Broadmoor,Eden Garden]
$5500 / 25% @ TwinCities..Clark Chandler 318.245.2934
good luck. I have emailed chk,hk,xto, and encana with all pertinent info this past Sunday and have not heard from any of them. 17n15w03
e mail me
IN e-mail me I got info
BTT
have land in sabine parish. Approached for the FIRST TIME yesterday. Guess what i was told?? 12500 is probably all you're gonna get, everyone has quit leasing here but chesapeake and they are fixing to quit, so don't get left out!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but I don't believe everyone has quit leasing here and are finished with sabine parish!
dont fret, its 3 yrs later and they are still leasing in FT.Worth area,
avg. lease going for $25,000
Good point Ray-T, this thing is huge and will probably cover 1/2 of Louisiana before it is over. These companies have come in and faced a group in NW La that is much more organized and prepared than the folks in Ft.Worth were, and some of that is thanks to the things we have seen and learned from the Barnett Field in Ft.Worth. They are sending landmen into the outlying areas now, trying to convince folks that they probably aren't going to do much out there and won't be making offers long so you better get on board; well just look back at North DeSoto and South Caddo only 2 months ago, they were telling us the SAME thing! I went to a local Section meeting last night and the offers there have risen from $4000 w/22% royalties 2 months ago to $27,500 w/27.5% royalties and still climbing, so North Sabine, Red River, Natchitoches, Webster, Bienville, START organizing quickly and be ready. DON"T get lied to and cheated like some folks did up here early on, be prepared and consider holding out for the kind of money they are paying in Caddo and DeSoto, because regardless of what they are telling you, THEY WANT YOUR LEASE!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service