Why not use the members of this group as an coalition.
we have members from all over the AkLaTex.

I'll be willing to pay a small fee if Haynesville says it necessary because he not out to make a profit from us.

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a great idea then we could use everyone's acerage like package like cpa's and brokers do, to get the best deal..I have brought this up before but the comments I received where not in favor of this... someone said why should they take the same as someone that is not in a good area........I think we should try ...WE NEED KASSIE FITZGERALD..WHERE IS SHE?
Coonman, there is power in numbers, too agree but to organize something of this magnitude would be a huge undertaking in as much as there are over 2K haynesville.com'ers with about 2K different agendas...sounds like a great idea but might be tough to get everyone on board especially those who have put together coalitions of their own......
but thats the general idea,, the more coalitions that come aboard the stronger it would be.

I know its a huge task, so imagine how H U G E it would be to O & G.

If anybody can pull it off...Haynesville could.

P.S... i just read where Petrohawk is going to spend another
$1.5 billion for leases http://www.oilandgasinvestor.com/Headlines/WebJuly/item5122.php">http://www.oilandgasinvestor.com/Headlines/WebJuly/item5122.php
we are always talking about power in numbers, whats bigger than this website you are visiting right now.
I'm talking BIG picture...whole ArkLATex...

The already established coalitions could join.

I'm takling about hundreds of coalitons, thousands of people.

Haynesville.com already has a following of thousands, why not group together and be a force to reckon with.

imagine how H U G E and POWERFUL this org. could be.

do you all mean GoHaynesvilleShale.com???
yes....
I wish the City of Shreveport would organize a meeting where we could all come together.
my opinion is the last thing you want organizing you is city government
WE COULD SEE IF SNAKE WOULD LET US ALL JOIN HIS GROUP.
I AM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE IT TO THE MEETING TOMORROW.

It would be interesting to have a meeting sometime. It would be interesting to see who's behind each username, sort of like a masked ball.
Parker,
Some of us have faces meant only for the internet!!!
Heck , I thought you guy's were in my group already !

Signing timeframe is the biggest obstacle to try to overcome.How do you hold a group together ,to hold out ,when people are ready to sign before they join the group.This has iritated me on more then one ocassion." When are we gonna' sign ? I can hold out another day or two if I have to". Good because we haven't called O & G's yet !

People on the Barnett worked for 6 to 12 months for their deals.We are in too big of a hurry to get paid!
Join his group? Let's make him the negotiator. He favors flat fees. Keep in mind, some of us belong to HOA's, mine has 250+ homeowners. If he charges $50, he'd make over $12K from my neighborhood alone.
(Sorry, no emoticons here, I wanted to use that little guy rolling around on the floor laughing.)

SS, just keeping it lighthearted. No disrespect intended.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service