I know several young men in hopes of getting work out of this....where do they start...company names and contacts would be appreciated..they would mainly be roughnecks for the most part..need to start somewhere!!

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know where the casing for these wells is coming from? My trucking company would be interested in bringing some of it into Shreveport.
I am interested in looking for employment with one of these gas companies. I am an experienced Instrument Technician looking to relocate back to the Shreveport/Bossier area. Any help with names or information would be greatly appreciated.
Nomac ( drilling comp. owned by Chesapeake) &Nabors are 2 that I am sure will be working the area, plus several more.

Also keep a watch at

For some reason it wouldn't link in the above reply... I'll try again.

It still won't link, go to www.rigzone.com/jobs
if they want to work on a rig, i heard trinidad is hiring about 400 jobs in august. they have an office on hazel jones rd. in bossier......bj services,halliburton,superior and the new frac-tech are always hiring for equipment operators. they all pay good, but long and odd hours, 24/7 on call with scheduled days off.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service