Thanks for posting the map. Could you tell me how to get one that these old eyes could read? Thanks to all of you out there who have given us so much info.

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where is this map?
On the bottom of the first page of the web site under Haynesville Shale Presentation Shreveport cection Township map. Hope this helps.
Peggy
Maps are available at the City Engineers office in Government Plaza on Travis Street. They cost $10 each. It's a good sized map - bigger than a state road map. With the price of gasoline, I suggest you call ahead first to see that they have some available -673-6000.
Thanks Peggy
in Caddo Parish....are all Townships[ North] and all Ranges[West] ?
Picked up a map on thursday. Thanks for the information. Much better than anything I had found. But it was a mad house!
where did you pick up the map
ANy idea how one would get similar maps for other parishes
Yes, how can I get a similar map for Bossier Parish?
Call you parish engineer's office and ask where.
They would only print the section out for me. Not sure if you can get it by the parish. The gentleman made the comment that there were 300 hundred people in front of me, not so sure that was a joke.
Usually the tax assessor's office, although you might have to get them by section to get the ownership platted out. You can get a ward map, which is a detailed road map and it shows the Sec, tnp, range, but they're harder to read. Don't know if you can get an entire parish map showing ownership, it would probably be too big, but you can definitely get your section in one map with the owners on it.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service