How much does the ArklaTex stand to lose in taxes if Obama wins?

My guess is if income tax rates are increased to the amount stated under his plan, that billions more in taxes on royalties and lease bonuses in the ArkLaTex will be sent to the government. Even a 10 acre landowner who gets a nice leasing bonus is gonna get nailed for being one of the "evil" rich people making more than 250k per year in household income.

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apparently the mass killing machines aren't much of a deterrent. Every time we drop hundreds of thousand of pounds of bombs on people they end up kicking us out of their country. At the current rate we will be the next SUPER POWER to get kicked out of Afghanistan. We need Reagan back. He knew how to cut and run (from Lebanon.) Nothing like good old fashioned conservative cowardice.
I'll have you know those bombs were killing perfectly BAD PEOPLE. Finally my tax dollars at work. 72 virgins is not a bad gig so why would they complain.
72 virgins is what they get when they destory the World Trade Center, not when some 18 year old drops bombs on their kids from 50,000 feet.
I didn't like my resonse so please let me try again. The only bombs those kids see is the one daddy straps on him, well that not's true either cause daddy likes to hide in schools were little kids are trying to learn, or maybe cause daddy is hiding in the neighborhood were kids are playing in the street you see daddy has not guts.
They deserve the money. After all, can't you remember all the help they gave us in 1986 when oil prices didn't have a floor. And again in 1991when million dollar houses were being auctioned for .15 cents on the dollar. We're 'fly over' country to them.
I have to admit Kennedy was a good president. Bobby was good guy too, what happened to Ted. The gene pool must have run out.
Oh, there are tons of Kennedys still left. Now for the Bush gene pool...most of it slid down W's old man's leg.
Don't get to upset you might knock that hammer and sickle off your wall. I wouldn't want it to hit your picture of Hugo Chavez. And as for the hijackers there brave leader lives in a cave and his army hides until night cause they ain't got the guts to fight like men.
You mean fight like "men" like our great leaders, Bush and Cheney, one who deserted and the other dodged the draft? Your hero Hitler would have sent those two non-entities to the Eastern Front.
deh, Just when I thought you were getting tired and frustrated your back. Very resourceful the Hitler smear not used very much but still used. That tells me your a little older but you sure ain't wiser. Yeah, I could use the Bill Clinton didn't go line, but I like to be original.UUUMMM Let's see. How about Michael D when he was in the tank he sure looked like Field Marshal Rommel, that's wasn't very funny let me try one more. How about Harry Reed he is a US Senator now that's funny.
You're spinning so much you're getting dizzy. You need to check in with Limbaugh/O'Reilly for your talking points. As far as smearing people, if you can't take it don't dish it out. Reed and Dukakis aren't the president and vice-p; Bush and Cheney are the two jokes in charge. Clinton was at least honest about not going; he didn't desert like W and doesn't pretend to be a great warrior like Cheney and the rest of the chicken hawks.
This country will not last long with attitudes like yours.There are several in Congress that in my opinion should be tried for treason and would have during WW2. Clinton was a disgrace to the oval office and the United STATES . I grew up in AR and knew what they were. OBAMA reminds me of MARION BARRY When he was RE_Elected Mayor after being caught with Cocain or Crack. THe people voted for him for one reason. It did not matter what he had done. THE same goes for OBAMA he will get certain peoples vote NO matter if he is qualified or not. Maybe you been watching to much MSNBC. LOL

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service