How much does the ArklaTex stand to lose in taxes if Obama wins?

My guess is if income tax rates are increased to the amount stated under his plan, that billions more in taxes on royalties and lease bonuses in the ArkLaTex will be sent to the government. Even a 10 acre landowner who gets a nice leasing bonus is gonna get nailed for being one of the "evil" rich people making more than 250k per year in household income.

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

C'mon C'mon, deh I have to eat dinner in about a hour it's your turn let's pick up the pace.
Bill Clinton HONEST, and I'm the one spinning. Now that we have addressed that let's move to the smear part. Not only do I like to be smear. but in my earlier post I told you to do it faster. I'm like Henry the Chicken Hawk I grab your liberal BS by the tail and throw it out of the chicken house
Now don't get so upset, you're gonna have a brain attack. Come on, don't tell us something we already know: of course you're a chicken hawk. Like Bush and Cheney you're a coward who happily sends kids to fight in a war you would never serve in. That's why you're so comfortable living in a chicken house.
Clinton said why he was opposed to the war; Bush was a deserter, Cheney lied. Big difference.
EVERYONE in the military Volunteered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NON were drafted and Many joined just to defend this country for People like you and your warped angry at anyone who makes a good living or is a patriot self. Dont EVEN try to speak for people in the Military. THEY DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION. BUSH BASH BUSH BASH all you want. THE man did what he said he was going to do. PROTECT the USA and he has done it well in spite of liberal media bashing and fools like YOU!!!:)
You must be getting your popcorn ready for the Keith Gooberman show.
You're slowing down pat. You probably need to watch less TV and try reading more books.
Sir, I would challenge you to a mental duel but all you would shoot is blanks.These kids are men they fight like men and they die like men, and most if not all of them are proud to serve there country. Unlike the MOVE ON.ORG kids who fighting to get to Starbucks. You know cowards because you have been one all yor life. Like Obama you wanna cut and run.
Spoken like a true chicken hawk with a Tall Latte in his hand. Before you get into mental duels you probably need to learn how to spell.
Touche'
WHERE AND WHEN DID YOU SERVE KB???
deh, I still love you. I can't hate anybody it's not in my blood. I shouldn't have called you a coward. I respect your right to have opions although they are wrong.
Sir, Your were in a mental duel. I was taget shooting.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service