Does anyone know of any kind of pure neighborhood organization going on in Stockwell? I understand some people in Carriage Oaks, Stockwell, etc. have gone ahead and signed up with Merrill to have him negotiate on their behalf, but there doesn't seem to be an actual non-profit, purely informational association here. I am in the process of going around to neighbors, but door-to-door is going to take some time. So if anyone out there is in Stockwell or nearby, please drop me a line!
I strongly believe that those of us who have not already leased or signed over our negotiation power are leaving ourselves unneccesarily vulbnerable. Let's band together and get informed!

Tags: Stockwell

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard about a new group forming around the highway 80 and belview road area.
They call it the east 80 oil & gas leasing coalition. I understand they are non-profit and community oriented.
So far then it appears Stockwell doesn't have any organization of it's own, then, I guess.
There is a Stockwell group. Check out http://stockwellleasing.blogspot.com/ for information and contact.

Some of Carriage Oaks has signed with the Merrill group, but not all. The Merrill group will have to pay a % of bonus and/or royalty; the Stockwell group is not being set-up that way. And the Stockwell group mentioned above is open to Carriage Oaks residents.
As WK said there is a non-profit group working in Stockwell to help band homeowners together. We have homeowners from Stockwell, Lafayette Park, Carriage Oaks, Brookhaven & Richmond Cove. Our email is stockwellleasing@yahoo.com. Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to join with us.
I believe I just met your husband! The email I sent you earlier at the blog got bounced back to me, but I will be sure to be in touch. Any way I can help, just let me know. I'm just glad you're willing to step up!
Haynesville units are being set up on 640 acre units. Forming a group bigger than this will be counterproductive.

I am organizing a group of landowners in section 7.

Go to www.section7bossier.blogspot.com to see if you are in this section.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service