I have 6 acres in North Natchitoches parish and have been contacted by EnCana to lease. They're offer was $2000 an acre 1/5 royalties on a 3 years lease no release option. I have been holding out to see what other offers I get so far none. Parents are in Red River parish 1/2 mile from me and got signed with PetroHawk for $3800 an acre for 4 years and 1/4 royalties. So I am still waiting.... Wish to here anything anyone else has been offered in this area or has signed leases.

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The guy who called me was Matthew Motty from Layfeyette for EnCana his cell number is 1-337-349-4109. I asked about going any higher and he said he couldn't at that time that was his limit. Also he said they were not in Red River at that time but I do know they do have leases in Red River parish.
i have land in North Natchitoches parish also. I have been offered the exact same thing from encana. 2000.00 per acre and 20% royalies. i am holding out for more. i guess we will wait and see.
I know that in Martin they have 2 good wells there and from looking at the maps that it's apparent that there are quite a few producing wells so I hope I am not wrong by holding out but there has not been alot of action in the Fairview Alpha so hoping for good fortune.
Where abouts in the Fairview Alpha area are you located Gizbeau? I have interest in about 10 acres in the area but I live out of town and have not been contacted for any leasing.
I'll put it this way if I walk across the road I am in Red River parish. I was contacted by Chesapeake and they said they were not leasing here as of now that it was out of their focus area. As for Petro Hawk have been put on landman list to be contacted but have not heard anything from him yet.
what is no release option?
After the lease is up they have to renegotiate a new lease. Some have first say about releasing your land for several years and it can be for alot less than the first lease possibly $75.00 an acre.
Could you provide details? Location, lease bonus, who made the offer, etc.

Thanks,

SM
Betty ~ Where in north Natch are you. We're in T11N, R8W. The only offer we've had so far is Encana. Can you give me some idea of what you're referring to? Thanks ~ Rae
Betty,

That is great to here. What Company has contacted you? What are they offering now? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

After the great well testing results from Encana today, the north natchitoches area should have gotten a lot more valuable to big O&G.
Which well are you referring to? The King Hill loacation?? I live between Robeline and Marthaville on hwy 120 - but have not been contacted for leasing. What are my chances? I'm about 7-8 Mi. across the woods SW in Section 30.
Here is the link to look at the imformation about the horizontal well that has an expired permit in sec. 28.
http://sonris-www.dnr.state.la.us/www_root/sonris_portal_1.htm. I think that this well was going into the cotton valley. I have heard that some companies are having a lot of success drilling horizontally into that strata. There is also a shut in well in section 21. My husband was there in 2005 when they were testing the pressure and it was a good well. We don't know what happened with that. We were told by a geologist at that time that the top part of section 20 and 21 were in the "sweet spot"

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service