I have 6 acres in North Natchitoches parish and have been contacted by EnCana to lease. They're offer was $2000 an acre 1/5 royalties on a 3 years lease no release option. I have been holding out to see what other offers I get so far none. Parents are in Red River parish 1/2 mile from me and got signed with PetroHawk for $3800 an acre for 4 years and 1/4 royalties. So I am still waiting.... Wish to here anything anyone else has been offered in this area or has signed leases.

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have almost 7 acres in Goldonna..is any of this activity near me?...any help or info would be greatly appreciated as i live out of state

thanks
Where are your 6 acres located? I'm between Robeline and Marthaville and have had no offers yet.
Rob- I'm unsure really the area but I'm in 12, 12, 6 range in Natchitoches Parish (Goldonna) I don't know all the communities in that area but it's located off of bootsie begood road......have you recently been contacted by any seismic companies to do work on your property?
None so far...But I know there has been some recent seismic crews working in the Ashland-Chestnut area west of Goldonna.
yes, i signed with a seismic company in dec of 07 for two separate parcels of acreage in goldonna. Spoke with them about a week or so ago and was told they will be on my property any day to do the seismic work...any updates from your end would be appreciated..living out of state is hard trying to find info but this site is great..thanks again
Ross, i appreciate your affirmation on seismic testing. where is your land located in Natchitoches?....as far as the results I do agree, they just turn those over to the oil companies that hired them..i sure wish there was a way we could know short of hiring our own testing done
Does anyone have knowledge about the land between Coushatta and Fairview Alpha? The area north of 480 and south of 71 hwy? Is this area have a positive outlook to be profitable? Thanks for any help.
Bukstar, you may want to provide Township-Range-Section if known.
I'm also in that area: T 11 N, R 8 W, sections 26 - 29. Just a little bit south from Bukstar's land.
Check the discussions at "Well above Messenger in Red River Parish" Forum since it covers an area immediately south of your acreage.
I have heard that we are in the shale area that it extends aprx. 10 miles into Natchitchoches parish. This is just what I have heard not confirmed yet, this was a timber landman who also does some landman work for O&G companies too and who lives in the area. He is suppose to check and see what's going on here with the companies and said our land should be more than $2000 an acre. I am in sec6-11n-8w right on the red river parish line but in Natchitoches parish. Sounds like you are close to my land are you on Bessie Crow rd?
We front on 480 and extend between there and the river just northwest of Grappes Bluff. Most of it is in Natchitoches Parish, but the bit by the river is in Red River Parish. It would be nice to see this pan out.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service