Did anyone see this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/29/us/29boom.html?em&ex=12174768...

They make us sound so pathetic!

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent him an email correcting his image of our area.
Thank you.
I'm sending a letter, too, mentioning the growing film industry, cyber command and other recents additions/possible additions to Shreveport's industries. The New York Times' reporting has slid seriously downhill....
Along with its stock price.
Slid downhill when was it uphill.
He can portray us any way he wants to but you do not hear of anyone referring to northern hospitality. If a newspaper from our area had gone to interview in New York, there probably would have been a lot of no comment. The HS is a wonderful discovery for our area as it would be if it had been in Queens or Brooklyn.
Many people in this area can now buy and sell these New Yorkers many times over!!
The guy in the picture is a very hard working man who will now be able to retire in comfort, just like all of us want to do. There is nothing wrong with letting the rest of the world know how happy we are about this wonderful gift that has been handed to us on a silver platter.
Could you post his email please. Has this guy ever been to this area? He probably doesn't like Shreveport because we don't have a bunch of liberals walking around with berets commenting on how evil Bush is and how ridiculous the Christians are. This article pisses me off! It does however make me proud to be from Shreveport because we have nothing in common with New York!!!!
Rather live in a mud hut in Mexico than a high rise in New York with that snooty bunch of know nuthins' Only thing good comin' from New York is...........well is..........................? JMO
Then try New Mexico.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service