I have searched the internet to find a map that would show the location of my property with Sections and Townships and have been unable to find any. Does anyone have a map giving these details? I have found maps that showed the Sections, but had no other geographical locations, such as roads, or other distinguishing markers, that would allow me to pinpoint my property just by looking at it.

Are there any meetings scheduled in the DeSoto Parish/Mansfield area. I spoke to friends of mine yesterday, that stated their neighborhood met with Petrohawk and got good deals. I know that Petrohawk was the company that presented our police jury with the hugh check, so they are just as much of a player in this game as Cheseapeake. Are there any meetings scheduled with either of these companies in the near future?

I live out of the area, but still own land in the DeSoto Parish/Mansfield area. Can anyone from the Grand Cane area that met with Petrohawk tell me, if I am not available to attend a meeting, will I still have time to sign up with them afterwards? Also, if there are no meetings scheduled with these companies in the DeSoto Parish/Mansfield area, how did the Grand Cane community schedule a meeting with them? Is there any contact information out there, saying how a community actually gets this accomplished?

Thanks for any information you can supply!

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are some maps posted in the Photo section on this site. However, if you have high speed internet, the fun thing to do is log on to the LA Dept Nat. Resources website, Sonris Lite, and play with the interactive maps. Lots of functionality and information, but I'm no expert and just clicked and learned. The link to Sonris Lite is on the GoHaynesvilleShale.com MAIN page, left column under Helpful links.
Jeanne,

Go to the Main Page here on this site, select "Groups", when you get to the "Groups" page, select "DeSoto Parish Network". You will see many discussions for the info that you seek, and then some. LOL
jEANNE Do you have a fax Maybe I could help
Yes, I do. It is 225/342-7397

Just put the name Jeanne on it and it will reach me.

Thanks!
go to this site:
http://sonris-www.dnr.state.la.us/www_root/sonris_portal_1.htm
Go to the interactive maps. Click on desoto parish. On the side bar click on bounaries then click on townships and sections. Click the T to make it show up on the map. You can then click on reference layers and primary roads to have the highways show up. Hope this helps!
I finally found a township and range map for the entire state of La., but I do not remember the site address. I have it saved in Word and will try to attach it here.
Attachments:
Better Maps add. Har C2 Photos

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service