instead of going thru the telephone book, with the numerous amount of attornies there, i thought i would rely on others in the group to share information they found out. can anyone reccommend an attorney to talk with that doesn't want some kind of contract to assist with information about mineral rights. i have spent 5 weeks waiting on an attorney, just to find out from my deed what my rights are. thay have not returned any of my calls, nor supplied me with any information at all. i will not contact them again, nor would i refer them to anyone, so, let me know if you would refer one. thank you for your help.

Views: 345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mmmmmm, sorry, but you got it, and i don't.
Cook Yancey has a very experienced group in oil & gas, are well respected in the industry, and have a large enough team...that you should get called back. They are currently handling a good bit of this work.
I worked for CYKG for 5 years, they represent the Oil and Gas Companies. To represent the Land owners would be a conflict of interest. Sorry!
i really wish they would furnish me with the info i requested. it would be ok then, and no problems.
Try Ryan Gatti, 318-752-1012, www.ryangatti.com. He does mineral lease review and negotiation. I think he would be pretty good about returning your call promptly and he is also very easy to talk to.
we used john frazier with weiner weisee madison & roos in shreveport. very reputable and ethical. not a huge sum of money either, he was very reasonable with us.
He mainly works FOR the oil and gas companies.
who? John Frazier? I don't think so....
Has he switched sides then, he went to bat for us several years ago? Thought he was with the landowners.
I must be mistaken then. I'm sorry. He is one of the attorneys that was recomended to me, but I was told the firm has engaged in a great deal of representation of Oil and Gas. I have heard he is a good attorney.
great topic lawyer referal and interesting about lawyer referal i found related article check it US Company gets legal hit and let me know what you guys thins
Thanks
Regards
Milan baros
www.whitakerchalk.com

For Texas. The were kind enough to allow Eric to post the ROW negotiation information.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service